Referencing Your Court Rules and Other Legal Authorities Has Never Been Easier.
Replace your paper federal and state laws, as well as The Bluebook, with Rulebook’s iPad app for lawyers. Rulebook is the easiest and most effective way to reference laws in todays world where information is power. Whether you’re sitting in law classes, or on your way to a court trial, take all the rules you have downloaded anywhere you go and quickly access them without the need for an internet connection. Download once; read and annotate unlimited.
The legal app’s content is updated when the rules are amended, while still preserving notes and highlights previously made.
Key Features: iPad app for lawyers
- Search your entire library by keywords or phrases.
- Touch any word to highlight, annotate and/or bookmark any amount of text.
- Navigate from rule to rule easily by swiping the screen or jumping to the rule using the table of contents feature.
- Keep multiple rules and authorities open at once and toggle easily back and forth between authorities with Rulebook’s multitask function.
- Double tap anywhere in the rule to immediately identify what rule and subsection you are viewing.
- Jump directly to citied sources through active hyperlinks.
- Enjoy having all your content automatically kept up to date without losing any of your highlights or annotations through Rulebook’s proprietary update tool.